Fulton-Montgomery Community College
Prebid Date5/5/21 9:00 am
Bid Date5/26/21 2:00 pm
Company & Contacts
JMZ Architects and Planners, P.C.
David VanGuilder,email@example.com 5187930786
2805 State Highway 67, Johnstown, NY 12095
Bids will be received by Fulton County Purchasing Agent, County Office Building, 223 West Main Street, Johnstown, New York 12095 until 2:00 PM local time on Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at which time all bids will be publicly opened and read aloud. Any bid received after the designated time will be returned unopened, and will not be considered.
Complete sets of Contract Documents for bidding will be available starting Wednesday, April 28, 2021, from Avalon Document Services, 89 Allen Street, Rochester, New York 14608. For searching, viewing & sending print orders electronically, go to http://avalonroch-planroom.com/public.php and browse to “Fulton-Montgomery Community College – Financial Tech Lab Renovations” where the bid set, addenda and current plan holders log may be viewed. Bidders who register as a planholder through the Printer may acquire the bidding and contract documents using the following options:
1. For a refundable fee of One Hundred Dollars ($100), interested firms may request and receive a printed copy of the complete set. Deposit checks shall be made payable to the “Fulton County Treasurer”. Checks will be refunded to the bidder upon return of bid documents in good condition within 30 days of bid opening in accordance with section 102 of the General Municipal Law. Bidding documents will be shipped upon request and upon receipt of an additional non-refundable shipping charge, payable by separate check to “Avalon Document Services” to cover shipping and handling costs. Only complete sets will be issued. An electronic download or copy on CD will not be provided as part of this option.
2. For a non-refundable fee of Ten Dollars ($10), interested firms may request and receive an electronic download of the bidding and contract documents.
3. For a non-refundable fee of Ten Dollars ($10), interested firms may request and receive a CD with electronic copies of the bidding and contract documents.
Bidding Documents may be examined free of charge at:
• Fulton County Purchasing Department, County Office Building, 223 West Main
Street, Johnstown, New York 12095, (518) 736-5544
• JMZ Architects and Planners, P.C., 190 Glen Street, Glens Falls, NY 12801, (518)
• Eastern Contractors Association, 6 Airline Drive, Albany, NY 12205, (518) 869-0961:
• Mohawk Valley Builders Exchange, 10 Main Street, Suite 202, Whitesboro, NY 13492, (315)736- 2441: www.mvbe.com
• Syracuse Builders Exchange, 6563 Ridings Rd, Syracuse, NY, 13206,
(315) 437-9936: www.syrabex.com
• ConstructConnect, 3825 Edwards Rd Suite 800, Cincinnati OH
45209, (800)364-2059: www.constructconnect.com
• McGraw-Hill Construction / Dodge Data & Analytics, 2 Penn Plaza, 9th floor, New
York, NY 10121, (877) 903-1909: www.construction.com/dodge or www.dodgeprojects.construction.com
These contracts are governed by public bidding laws of New York State, subject to
compliance with Article 8 of the New York State Labor Law regarding prevailing rate of wages, and
exempt from payment of certain sales tax laws of New York State and other government
municipalities. Prevailing Wage Rates apply to all work performed for Fulton and Montgomery
Counties. A “Performance Bond” and a “Labor and Materials Payment Bond” in the amount of the
contract price and the form described in the Contract Documents will be required from the
Fulton and Montgomery Counties reserve the right to waive any irregularities or informalities in bidding or accept any bid which is in the best interest of